50 Ways to Use Your DockATot
The multi-functional DockATot was created to be the perfect place for baby to lounge no matter where the day takes you. From co-sleeping to tummy time, or picnics at the park to discovering new cities, there are endless ways to use your dock both in and outside the house. Here are 50 fun, creative ways to use the DockATot.
2. Lounging at home.
7. Watching TV.
8. Changing Nappies.
9. Supervised Naps.
13. During mama’s bathtime.
15. Exploring new places. (Photo: @jlhallinan)
16. On the airplane.
Lightweight and portable to take on plane and yo use both during stop overs and at your destination.
22. Hanging out while mum works out.
24. While the big kids take a bath. (Photo: @dccold)
26. While mom gets ready.
28. Bonding time with siblings.
32. Monthly photo updates.
35. In a camper or RV.
36. While folding laundry.
39. In the hotel room.
43. Creative playtime! (Photo: @dccold
48. A place to lay while tending the other twin. (Photo: @emilyijackson