MADE IN EUROPE
HARMFUL SUBSTANCES FREE
DockATot® is not designed to prevent a baby from rolling over. Rolling over is a natural development, which should be encouraged during waking and supervised time. Up until approx. 8 months, one must always place a child to sleep on his/her back. As to bedding, it is advisable to use wearable blankets, such as sleeping bags.
DockATot® does not harbour heat. A very strong feature which we have seen in our testing both independent and in-house is that an infant does not develop excessive perspiration from body heat with the DockATot®.
DOCKATOT® CERTIFICATIONS AND SAFETY STANDARDS
We take our safety and quality certifications very seriously. Here is a chart showing all our components and certifications levels. DockATot® is the original, premium baby lounger. Do not purchase DIY or imitator products as none have been safety tested and could be dangerous for your baby.
DockATot® DELUXE and GRAND have been tested in Europe and the US and Canada and proven to comply with all of the following standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1
Non-woven liner fabric
Protective sleeve fabric
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Tube air permability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN)
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008
- REACG certified manufacturer and assures that materials and processes are free from SVHC .
- The DELUXE pad meets with the AS/NZS 8811.1:2013. Methods of testing infant products – Part 1: Sleep surfaces – Test for firmness.
- ASTM D3574-08 Sections 16 through 21 for Indentation Force Deflection. High ratio (= excellent support factor).
Please Read Before Purchasing or Using