Cabana Kit Sunshade
- 50+ SPF UV Protected Fabric
- Hideaway bug screen
- Folds into pouch for effortless transport
- Waterproof base protector
- Retractable sun shade canopy
- Compatible with the DockATot Deluxe - DOCKS SOLD SEPARATELY
Created just for the Deluxe+, this new must-have canopy for your dock has a retractable UV-protected shade of 50+ SPF, shielding your baby from the sun and other elements to make your time at the beach or park even more relaxing. The Cabana Kit sun shade is also convenient for brightly lit areas when you need to shield your baby’s eyes from the sun. With a fitted waterproof bottom to protect your dock from the ground and stow-away mosquito net, the Cabana Kit will make every outing with your baby a breeze.
0-8M, Stage 1
Length: 75cm X Width: 42cm X Height: 41cm
Carry bag Dimensions
35cm diameter X 5cm wide
"DockATot is the BEST thing I have ever bought since becoming a Mummy!
Millie has used this everyday since she was 4 weeks old. ⠀⠀
A few reasons why we love it: ⠀⠀
- It cocoons her so she feels snug and secure which she loves.⠀⠀
- It was a god send in the early weeks as I wouldn't need to leave bed to breastfeed and resettle in the middle of the night. ⠀⠀
- We can take it away with us as it fits in one half of a suitcase, that way she can sleep anywhere and feel safe and familiar with her surroundings. ⠀⠀
- The cover is fully removable and machine washable.⠀⠀
As soon as we pop her in it, do up her sleep swaddle and turn on her white noise she is literally asleep within minutes. She knows it's time to sleep when she's in her little bed."
This is hands down the best baby item I have! It's used daily, I'd be absolutely lost without it! My baby boy sleeps so so well, which makes me one happy mumma!
"Oh my gosh if we did not purchase the DockATot, I don't know what we’d have done! He absolutely loves it and feels so snug.
The quality of this material, I haven't felt anything as beautiful! No one would understand till they try one. We will definitely upgrade to the Grand size as he grows.
Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this has helped baby Carter and us!”