Whether you’re heading out for the day or longer, our sophisticated weekender marries functionality with fashion. This true carry-all is a perfect fit for a Grand dock and all its accessories. Included is a plethora of pockets plus two detachable pouches for keeping all your necessities sorted, you’ll feel like everything is under control. The coated ripstop bag takes durable to chic new levels.
- Transport your dock and accessories when traveling
- A stylish solution for taking your dock on the go
Testing and Certification:
- Meets or exceeds children’s product safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Tested for heavy metals
- Designed and tested for durability (16 CFR 1500)
- Tested for compliance with California Proposition 65
- Tested to more than 5 fabric performance standards
- Weather resistant
- Large zippered interior pocket
- 3 open interior pockets made of durable mesh, perfectly sized for the Clutch Changer and spare covers
- 2 detachable zippered pouches for easy sorting, dirty laundry, or a grab and go “wallet”
- Removable cross-body strap with shoulder cushion
- Exterior luggage strap
- Coordinating luggage tag
- Dimensions (Grand): 39.5” (100.5 cm) L x 23” (58 cm) W x 6.3” (16 cm) D
Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
"DockATot is the BEST thing I have ever bought since becoming a Mummy!
Millie has used this everyday since she was 4 weeks old. ⠀⠀
A few reasons why we love it: ⠀⠀
- It cocoons her so she feels snug and secure which she loves.⠀⠀
- It was a god send in the early weeks as I wouldn't need to leave bed to breastfeed and resettle in the middle of the night. ⠀⠀
- We can take it away with us as it fits in one half of a suitcase, that way she can sleep anywhere and feel safe and familiar with her surroundings. ⠀⠀
- The cover is fully removable and machine washable.⠀⠀
As soon as we pop her in it, do up her sleep swaddle and turn on her white noise she is literally asleep within minutes. She knows it's time to sleep when she's in her little bed."
This is hands down the best baby item I have! It's used daily, I'd be absolutely lost without it! My baby boy sleeps so so well, which makes me one happy mumma!
"Oh my gosh if we did not purchase the DockATot, I don't know what we’d have done! He absolutely loves it and feels so snug.
The quality of this material, I haven't felt anything as beautiful! No one would understand till they try one. We will definitely upgrade to the Grand size as he grows.
Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this has helped baby Carter and us!”