Not your average baby toys, these cool and quirky dangling creatures bring a downtown, modern vibe to your baby’s world. The three crinkly black and white toys promote sensory development. Cheeky Chums are a collaboration with New York artist Matthew Langille.
- Set of three toys
- Made exclusively for and attaches to Dockatot Toy Arch (sold separately)
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- Complies with EU, US, CAN & AUS/NZ toy standards
- CE certified
- Oeko-Tex certified
- For use for up to 8 months or when baby is sitting up
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Adorable front and back detail
- The black and white toy designs help stimulate baby’s vision
- Individual characters are9-11.5 cm x 5.5-7.5 cm
"DockATot is the BEST thing I have ever bought since becoming a Mummy!
Millie has used this everyday since she was 4 weeks old. ⠀⠀
A few reasons why we love it: ⠀⠀
- It cocoons her so she feels snug and secure which she loves.⠀⠀
- It was a god send in the early weeks as I wouldn't need to leave bed to breastfeed and resettle in the middle of the night. ⠀⠀
- We can take it away with us as it fits in one half of a suitcase, that way she can sleep anywhere and feel safe and familiar with her surroundings. ⠀⠀
- The cover is fully removable and machine washable.⠀⠀
As soon as we pop her in it, do up her sleep swaddle and turn on her white noise she is literally asleep within minutes. She knows it's time to sleep when she's in her little bed."
This is hands down the best baby item I have! It's used daily, I'd be absolutely lost without it! My baby boy sleeps so so well, which makes me one happy mumma!
"Oh my gosh if we did not purchase the DockATot, I don't know what we’d have done! He absolutely loves it and feels so snug.
The quality of this material, I haven't felt anything as beautiful! No one would understand till they try one. We will definitely upgrade to the Grand size as he grows.
Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this has helped baby Carter and us!”