TOYS SOLD SEPARATELY
The Mobile Toy Arch is the perfect complement to our Deluxe+ Dockatot. The Mobile Toy Arch allows for babies to be actively engaged and entertained while logging in healthy rest time on their docks. Babies will love reaching for and playing with the dangling crinkly toys (sold separately), which will help strengthen their muscles, encourage fine motor skills and stimulate their imagination. Pair with your choice of toys to create your own bespoke and stylish activity gym.
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- Mix and match with choice of interchangeable crinkly toy sets (sold separately)
- For use for up to 8 months or when baby is sitting up
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Promotes sensory development
- Compatible with all Deluxe + Dockatots and covers
Spot clean with damp cloth.
"DockATot is the BEST thing I have ever bought since becoming a Mummy!
Millie has used this everyday since she was 4 weeks old. ⠀⠀
A few reasons why we love it: ⠀⠀
- It cocoons her so she feels snug and secure which she loves.⠀⠀
- It was a god send in the early weeks as I wouldn't need to leave bed to breastfeed and resettle in the middle of the night. ⠀⠀
- We can take it away with us as it fits in one half of a suitcase, that way she can sleep anywhere and feel safe and familiar with her surroundings. ⠀⠀
- The cover is fully removable and machine washable.⠀⠀
As soon as we pop her in it, do up her sleep swaddle and turn on her white noise she is literally asleep within minutes. She knows it's time to sleep when she's in her little bed."
This is hands down the best baby item I have! It's used daily, I'd be absolutely lost without it! My baby boy sleeps so so well, which makes me one happy mumma!
"Oh my gosh if we did not purchase the DockATot, I don't know what we’d have done! He absolutely loves it and feels so snug.
The quality of this material, I haven't felt anything as beautiful! No one would understand till they try one. We will definitely upgrade to the Grand size as he grows.
Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this has helped baby Carter and us!”