I’ll share my honest thoughts and we’ll see if it’s Sleep and the City approved!
So, if you’ve heard of DockATot and are unsure whether or not you want to take the dive - this post is perfect for you!
The question is… DockATot or Not!?
First of all, what’s a DockATot?
A DockATot is known as a “docking station” that encourages longer naps… and it’s portable, too! The DockATot comes in two sizes, the Deluxe+ for babies ages 0-8+ months and the Grand for months 9-36+ months. I’ve loved seeing the tremendous growth this company has made throughout the years helping thousands of families and children in life and especially with sleep. From Michael Phelps to Kourtney Kardashian, families around the world RAVE about this sleep must-have for their babies!
So, is the DockATot Deluxe Sleep and the City approved?
YES! Of course! Here are a few reasons why I love the DockATot Deluxe!
1. It helps with sleep! I’ve recommended the DockATot Deluxe for my clients and they have seen amazing results - their babies love it! The womb-like shape helps infants feel safe and assists in helping babies achieve longer stretches of sleep during the day.
Maybe you can relate? Your newborn may be struggling with sleep. During this age, newborns go through lots of changes that can affect sleep. And no matter how old your baby is, if your little one is having trouble with sleep or naps, we always encourage parents to become as knowledgeable as they can. That’s why I created Sleep and the City DIY Sleep Guides - specifically for you! These Sleep and the City DIY Sleep Guides will help you help your baby every step of the way from newborn to 5+ years old. Not only that but we encourage parents to use the amazing tools out there to help their newborn with sleep . . . and this is where the DockATot Deluxe comes into the equation!
SO, HERE ARE A FEW MORE REASONS WHY I LOVE THE DOCKATOT DELUXE!
2. It’s portable. Washable. You can move baby around the house to keep an eye on them at all times, and give them a safe place to lounge or practice tummy time (the “play” part of Eat-Play-Sleep!)
And.. did I mention…
3. They have beautiful designs! I mean, the changeable covers are adorable and there are so many - too many to count! What’s neat is that if you are handing down a DockATot to a younger sibling, you can easily swap out a cover for a fun new print! #ForTheWin !
4. It grows about 13 more centimetres to fit your growing baby!
The DockATot Deluxe is 53cm long when the buckles are closed but 87cm when the buckles are open. So, if your like some parents, you might be thinking about your little one outgrowing the Deluxe+.
This is what is so great about having a DockATot Deluxe . . . it really grows as your child grows.
5. The Cabana option is simply amazing for the DockATot Deluxe!
No need to worry about the direct sunlight. The DockATot Deluxe Cabana has a retractable UV-protected shade of 50+ SPF! Taking those nice walks to the park, even on super cold days, the sun can pear through the clouds. No need to worry about disrupting your newborn while they may be napping.
The DockATot Deluxe Cabana comes in these colours: Night Falls , Rose , Endless Blue , & Splash!
Need more information about expert sleep consultations? Visit Sleep and the City services, here.
Need more information about expert sleep guides? Visit Sleep and the City Sleep Guides, here.