Your Cart is Empty
AGES 9-36+ MONTHS
AGES 0 - 8 MONTHS
February 04, 2022 2 min read
If you've recently welcomed your littlest love into the world, there is a high chance that you will be spending this Valentine's Day with a 3rd (or 4th) wheel.
With your trusty DockATot by your side, you'll be able to soak up your newborn love bubble with your partner...handsfree!
1. Pack your Dock. Bringing your DockATot with you is the best way to give baby a snuggly, familiar space without them needing to be in your arms the whole night.
2. Early reservations! If you're planning on enjoying a dinner out, the earlier the better. Baby will be less tired and if they start crying, you'll be less stressed with a smaller sitting in the restaurant.
3. Get baby ready. Make sure you feed, burp and change baby's nappy so they are happy, full and content for your night out.
4. Make a flexible plan! We like to aim for one activity out of the house, and one in the comforts of home. This year we are opting for a daytime walk on the beach and dinner at our favourite local restaurant (nice and close to home). We will then finish the night with a movie and dessert in our lounge room.
5. Keep things simple. Your life has changed a lot since bringing your baby into the world. Enjoy spending the day with your love bubble and focusing on how much you and your partner have grown in recent months. Share some laughs, reminisce with stories and cherish this moment.
While it may not be the most romantic Valentine's Day that you've had, it will be one of the most special one.
From all of us at DockATot, we hope you have a beautiful day with your loves.
Simplifying life for new parents, DockATot is your extra set of hands.
The multi-functional DockATot is the perfect place for your baby to lounge, play, rest, cuddle, and enjoy tummy time. The DockATot is here for you no matter where the day takes you! Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product, parents and babies around the world love DockATot.
From parents who know:
"Life saver! No matter if we are home or out and about, we always take our DockATot with us. So easy for on the go and also easy to clean." - Alexia D.
"Best baby investment ever - worth every dollar! Extremely versatile and handy, it's like having an extra set of hands. My boy Quinton absolutely loves his DockAtot. Time to upgrade to the Grand soon." - Anna D.
"This has honestly been my lifesaver post c-section. The DockATot means I can have him next to me all the time and not move around too much." - Meagan L.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enjoy early access to new product launches, limited editions and special promotions